new ring

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from btboone

btboone

Here's a new ring we completed today. It has a sky blue topaz and an inlay of 4 billion year old Gibeon meteorite. The ring itself is titanium in what's called a tension set. There are no prongs, just the strength and tension of the titanium holding the stone in place. It's actually a very secure setting.

Attachments

• meteoritevenus.jpg
    meteoritevenus.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 351
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druid

Awsome work Bruce,
I have a few Gibeon meteorite's that I plan to use on a couple projects. Did you use a meteorite that was etched for the inlay? My other hobby is lapidary, I like the tension setting.

Gary Max

Think about this one.

How many folks does my wife show the ring to per year----remember we do a bunch of shows per year.
I am just glad she doesn't pass out cards for Bruce.

Woodlvr

I need to the LOML look at these- I owe her a ring for our 1oth anniversary a few months ago. I would like to see one of these on her hand then a 1 carat diamond. Do you have one in a darker blue Bruce, if you do I may be in big trouble. Would it be cheaper for me to just buy you a new car? LOL

hewunch

I love my ring from Bruce, but it is much more simpler than that. But I have had it nearly a year and it is so much better (read thinner and lighter) than my first wedding band.

PenMan1

Beautiful work Bruce

Do you have a store front in Roswell or do you work from home? I'm sure LOML would love to visit your "bling" shop the next time I go to Woodcraft.

Top Bottom