New Release - US Army 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles Bolt Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lathemaster

Honor the Screaming Eagles with a US Army 101st Airborne Division Label Cast Pen Blank
This stunning label cast pen blank captures the spirit of the legendary US Army 101st Airborne Division, also known as the "Screaming Eagles." Crafted from high-quality Alumilite resin, the blank features a bold design incorporating the iconic imagery of the 101st.
Features:
  • Richly detailed label cast design showcasing the 101st Airborne Division insignia
  • Crisp colors and clear imagery for a professional look
  • Ideal for creating a unique pen honoring America's elite paratroopers
  • Cast resin construction for durability and ease of turning
Show your appreciation for the US Army's 101st Airborne Division with this one-of-a-kind pen blank. Perfect for veterans, military enthusiasts, or anyone who admires the courage and dedication of our airborne forces.
Note:
Due to the nature of the label cast process, patterns may vary slightly from blank to blank, adding to the unique character of each piece.
Turning Tips:
  • Use sharp cutting tools to achieve clean edges when turning.
  • Cast resin can be polished to a high shine.
  • Consider adding contrasting pen components (clips and trims) to further accentuate the design.
With this US Army 101st Airborne Division label cast pen blank, you can create a beautiful and meaningful writing instrument that honors the Screaming Eagles' legacy of courage and service.

List price: $12.00
IAP Member Price: $10.00 + Flate Rate Shipping of $7.50
Send me a private message to complete the transaction. Please include you email address for a PayPal ivoice
I can cast other pen tubes upon request

Attachments

• 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles-Blank and Label Bolt.png
    101st Airborne Screaming Eagles-Blank and Label Bolt.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 31
CLEARLY, you either weren't in the army or were actually in the 101st ALMOST Airborne Division with the inspirational patch more commonly known as the Puking Chicken. They do not stand up against the 82nd Alcoholics Autonomous Division.

Good looking blank but I hope you authorization from the US army to use its images because making these without their permission can land you in trouble.

For those not familiar, this is military humor and a joke. Military humor is quite entertaining and EVERYTHING get a......creative rename.

Lathemaster

CLEARLY, you either weren't in the army or were actually in the 101st ALMOST Airborne Division with the inspirational patch more commonly known as the Puking Chicken. They do not stand up against the 82nd Alcoholics Autonomous Division.

Good looking blank but I hope you authorization from the US army to use its images because making these without their permission can land you in trouble.

For those not familiar, this is military humor and a joke. Military humor is quite entertaining and EVERYTHING get a......creative rename.
I am licensed by all 5 services at the moment.
More than happy to do one for the 82nd - This was customer requested LOL

Top Bottom