New Penboxes - Color

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Here are some more pen boxes with some improvements in the color by adding white to the process. I can now do the brown Rosewood and Maple boxes after I have improvised and made some jigs and fixtures.
The first one was from a small photo on the Internet. General George Washington ( Lenny, this sample is for you).

All the others are just to show what can be done and the end product.

Thanks for looking, I am posting in the classifieds for those who are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_9256.jpg
    IMG_9256.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_9267.jpg
    IMG_9267.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_9268.jpg
    IMG_9268.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_9271.jpg
    IMG_9271.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_9274.jpg
    IMG_9274.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_9275.jpg
    IMG_9275.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Thanks Constant.
I am now wondering if it's a little too much. :)
I like the Marine Corp. one where more wood shows.
I am going to try to find a smaller graphic .... perhaps of an early revolutionary war flag. Maybe one with a Rattlesnake ... Live Free Or Die.

What do others think? Opinions anyone?

killer-beez

Very impressive.

Beautiful Boxes!!!!! I will be purchasing two Presidential Wood pen blanks from the George Washington Chestnut tree and the Washington pen box would be a great added featurer to this Historical pen. How do I order???? I have money burning a hole in my pocket. Greg

Lenny

Beautiful Boxes!!!!! I will be purchasing two Presidential Wood pen blanks from the George Washington Chestnut tree and the Washington pen box would be a great added featurer to this Historical pen. How do I order???? I have money burning a hole in my pocket. Greg

That's what I had been thinking! :biggrin::biggrin:

hewunch

Constant, the reference to your post count I assume is that it was earlier 666 which is the number of the beast in the book of Revelation

Top Bottom