New-Pen-To-Be

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cnirenberg

cnirenberg

It's not a pen, well not yet at least. I wanted to see what this would look like and here's what I got. To all the designers in the house (yes you're included), what do you think about the dimensions and style? I'm not sayin' it's original, it's a gift to someone......All comments and critiques accepted.

Attachments

• Drawing1 Model (2).jpg
    Drawing1 Model (2).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
As you well know, I'm no designer:rolleyes: but, that looks cool. Would you like for me to make that for you?:biggrin: Joking!!!! When can we expect to see the finished product? :biggrin:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I prefer 5.0245 myself and .570 for the cap diameter. That keeps it about 9/16 with a lower diameter closer to .513 or even down to .500

cnirenberg

Chuck when you get your lathe cleaned up and running, I will send you the other drawing with all the dimensions on it. Lets see those DRO's in action.

As you well know, I'm no designer:rolleyes: but, that looks cool. Would you like for me to make that for you?:biggrin: Joking!!!! When can we expect to see the finished product? :biggrin:

cnirenberg

That's good.... I like it, it also will somewhat eliminate the little 'ridge' beteen the barrel and the threads to the cap. PS thanks for the advise on the pancake compressor. Did the HF coupon thing and got it for father's day for cheap. I have blown up 2 volleyballs, 1 tire and dusted off the lathe. Nice addition.

I prefer 5.0245 myself and .570 for the cap diameter. That keeps it about 9/16 with a lower diameter closer to .513 or even down to .500

Top Bottom