new pen for comments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johncrane

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

JR Gents. they sell these in AUST as Statesmans they must think where dumb. anyway I used 7/8 carribean swirl celluloid. finished this one at 2am in the morning forgot all about the time heater run out of gas just before I finished.never mind I got it done.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I think he got hold of some of those invisa-pen blanks! I can't see how any of us could have done better justice to this blank and pen kit. You know, they say the water in the Caribbean is clear... [}:)][}:)]

johncrane

more like Im on another planet.don't no what Im doing. I've fixed it up now I hope.nice comments thank you.it's 1.20am in the morning here in OZ I am going to pack my crap camera up and hit the fart sack good night.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by johncrane
<br />more like Im on another planet.don't no what Im doing. I've fixed it up now I hope.nice comments thank you.it's 1.20am in the morning here in OZ I am going to pack my crap camera up and hit the fart sack good night.

Methinks a good night's sleep could improve his attitude!!!

BTW, I think this pen is the nicest one I've never seen![8D][}:)][}:)]

angboy

Originally posted by EdwinSSIV
<br />Hey I made a pen just like this before![:D][;)]

What is it they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? People often ask on here if they can copy someone's idea, and here it was copied exactly! And if I remember correctly, everyone gave your pen a hard time too! [}:)][}:)][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom