New Pen finished this morning!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from garys1008

garys1008

It's been a while since I posted anything but im hoping that i'll be able to keep this up. I finished this one this morning and I think it came out really nice. WC Inferno blank on a Bright Black Premier Cigar Pen Kit. This is the first cigar kit that i have done but I have a feeling that there will be many more in the near future! Turned down and finished using MM up to 12,000. I then used PlastX for the hi gloss.

Attachments

• Inferno Cigar1.jpg
    Inferno Cigar1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 369
  • Inferno Cigar2.jpg
    Inferno Cigar2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Inferno Cigar3.jpg
    Inferno Cigar3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Inferno Cigar4.jpg
    Inferno Cigar4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nick

Stunning looking pen, in both kit color and. Blank colors,
I like your first photo best in the glow of the lighting along with the b/g colors
Very well done.

garys1008

I stand corrected!

Sorry about the incorrect blank name. It is Lava. I bought both the Lava and Inferno yesterday.

edicehouse

Sorry about the incorrect blank name. It is Lava. I bought both the Lava and Inferno yesterday.

Oh no Gary it wasn't a grrrr statement or anything. There are so many blank names on the acrylic that I get one turn it, and forget what it was named so when I want another one like such and such pen I stand staring at the wall most of the time. Lava is one of my favorites that is the only reason I knew, and I turned the Inferno for a Redskins fan a couple days ago.

garys1008

(Oh no Gary it wasn't a grrrr statement or anything. There are so many blank names on the acrylic that I get one turn it, and forget what it was named so when I want another one like such and such pen I stand staring at the wall most of the time. Lava is one of my favorites that is the only reason I knew, and I turned the Inferno for a Redskins fan a couple days ago.)

I was not offended by your comment Ed. Thank-you for correcting me. Can use all the the help that i can get. I was going to order some more and now I wont order the wrong one.

Top Bottom