*NEW* PEN BOX CONTEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
[FONT=&quot]Below are the rules for the new Pen Box contest. Please review them and feel free to ask questions or make suggestions.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the Pen Box Making Contest.

This contest is open to everyone. You are encouraged to think outside the box when designing your Pen Box.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to the Universal Bash Guidelines, the contest rules are as follows:

1- The box should be made to hold one pen. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2- Any materials and methods may be used in the construction of the box and should be readily available to anyone. Since CNCs and lasers are not comm[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]n in most sh[FONT=&quot]ops, use of these [FONT=&quot]will not be allowed.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] 3 - A short description of the box and the steps in creating the box must be submitted with no more than 4 pictures of the box. One picture must show a commercial style stick pen or a "free bee" advertising pen in the box. This is so no one will recognize one of "your" pens.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4-The Pen Box may not have been posted anywhere before the February [FONT=&quot]21st[/FONT] deadline. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5- You may submit up to 2 pen boxes in this contest. Each box must be submitted on a separate entry form available here..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6-The contest will start on February [FONT=&quot]1[/FONT] and entries will be due no later than Sunday the [FONT=&quot]21st[/FONT] at 11:59pm [FONT=&quot]Hawaii time[/FONT]. Entry Forms will be available at the start of the bash. Pictures will be posted and a poll or polls will be taken to determine the winning 3 pen box(es). Voting will last for 72 hours after posting the poll.
Depending on the [FONT=&quot]number[/FONT] of submissions, we may need to have more than 1 poll to select the winning [FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]en B[FONT=&quot]ox[/FONT] .

Submissions:

7- All entries are due no later than 11:59pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]Hawaii time[/FONT],[/FONT] Sunday February [FONT=&quot]21[/FONT].
You must use the entry form that will be provided to submit your pen box(es)..

8- All entries will be posted at the same time following the contests deadline. This will give all entries the same time "in the spotlight".

Prizes:
1st place --- [FONT=&quot]TB[FONT=&quot]D[/FONT][/FONT]
2nd place---[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]TB[FONT=&quot]D[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
3rd place---[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]TB[FONT=&quot]D
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Rules are subject to change for clarification or safety.
[FONT=&quot]The official rules will be posted prior to the start of the contest.[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Hi Mannie,
Thanks fpr getting this event going.

This is a clarification suggestion. We are always thinking "pens"...but this is "pen boxes". So item 5, 6, and 7 need to change from reading "pen(s)" to reading "pen box(es)" :)

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Thanks for pointing that out. You know, you can read something 5 or 6 times or more and still miss something like that. I'll get it changed.

wood-of-1kind

5- There will be an entry form to submit your pen box(es).

Manny, kindly confirm that more than one(1) entry can be entered for this contest. I have multiple boxes that I would like to enter when the contest opens.

Thanks.

larrystephens

Rule clarification

Thanks for running this contest.

The boxes that I provide with my pens are designed by me but the major production work is done by a fellow artist who does not do pens. Are these eligible for entry?

Larry

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

Manny, kindly confirm that more than one(1) entry can be entered for this contest. I have multiple boxes that I would like to enter when the contest opens.

Thanks.
Had to think about this for a few days.
We'll allow 2 boxes per member. The boxes must be on separate entry forms.
So I'll [FONT=&quot]modify rule #5...
[FONT=&quot]You may submit up to 2 pen boxes in th[FONT=&quot]is contest. Each box [FONT=&quot]must be submitted on a [FONT=&quot]separate[/FONT] entry form available here.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

wood-of-1kind

Thanks for clarifying Manny. I will limit my entry to two(2) boxes.:)

\\

Thanks.
Had to think about this for a few days.
We'll allow 2 boxes per member. The boxes must be on separate entry forms.
So I'll [FONT=&quot]modify rule #5...
[FONT=&quot]You may submit up to 2 pen boxes in th[FONT=&quot]is contest. Each box [FONT=&quot]must be submitted on a [FONT=&quot]separate[/FONT] entry form available here.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Top Bottom