New Michael's Coupon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSallee

this was in our Sunday paper, not sure if it can be printed off though... it says reproduction not accepted? I'm gonna try the casting too.

bdonald

this was in our Sunday paper, not sure if it can be printed off though... it says reproduction not accepted? I'm gonna try the casting too.

Yeah, I spoke with them at the store the last round, and they said that by repoductions, they mean no photocopies, has to be run off on the printer, which made no sense because I did it in black when I printed it. But it's an online coupon, it's meant to be printed off and taken in the store. I know that I and plenty of others have done this before, and the last one even came up with a print button when you went to the page. It's up to you, if you wanna use it, it's there.

bdonald

Left this out of the last post :) As for the casting, dont forget the catalyst, Brandon pointed out that it was supposed to come with it last time, and none of us could find any stores that had the catalyst with it, had to buy it seperately. Also, might want to print off 2 coupons and go to another store <or another day same store> and get the pearl-ex in the stamping dept. That's where this coupon is like gold :)

workinforwood

Sometimes you have to get tough with these people. I simply tell them that if they don't take it, I send in the dragon lady <my wife>. They quickly comply because they know the dragon lady too well. She'll bring a hundred coupons, she'll bring a couple friends and they will team up on a bounty rampage throughout the store. Then they'll photograph everything with documented reciepts and head to the courthouse. Those not in Michigan may not be aware of the bounty. Anything in a store that rings up for more than the price on the item must be refunded at 10 times the difference but at a maximum of 5 dollars. All store items must have a price on them and on the shelf so you can't switch the stickers!. You grab a bottle of paint, you take it to the register, it says it is 49 cents, but rings up at 99 cents. you pay the 99 and now you leave the store. You re-enter the store, to customer service and show them the item and reciept. They owe you 50 cents, that's the difference, plus 10 times 50 cents is 5 dollars, so it cost you a dollar, but you get back $5.50 and keep the paint! My wife is a professional, and a red head! I've seen her go to a target store and walk out with a multitude of cheap junk items and a couple hundred dollars in her pocket. If the store won't pay the bounty, and it happens, then you go to court and collect $200, so you need to document your experiences just in case.

bdonald

That's funny Jeff, I live in MI and didnt know about that until 10 years ago when I bought a weedwacker. I just happened to look at the reciept on the way out for something else, and noticed the price difference. Went to CS expecting to just get the difference, and they handed the extra 5 bux back. When I tried giving it back saying it was too much, the girl explained the law to me.

titan2

Left this out of the last post :) As for the casting, dont forget the catalyst, Brandon pointed out that it was supposed to come with it last time, and none of us could find any stores that had the catalyst with it, had to buy it seperately. Also, might want to print off 2 coupons and go to another store <or another day same store> and get the pearl-ex in the stamping dept. That's where this coupon is like gold :)

I did that with the last coupon.....I got the pearl-ex (set 1) and my wife got the pearl-ex (set 2).....printed out a copy for both of us. Saved a bundle!

Barney

Top Bottom