Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Why would this not be legit?

Because it involves a forum outside the classifieds with marketing. The reason we have the Marketplace is to keep the commercial content out of the general forums.

Mike ran it by me, we made some adjustments to his approach, and we'll give it a try.

jttheclockman

Why would this not be legit?

Because it involves a forum outside the classifieds with marketing. The reason we have the Marketplace is to keep the commercial content out of the general forums.

Mike ran it by me, we made some adjustments to his approach, and we'll give it a try.

Thanks for explaining that Jeff. I did not want to overstep the rules on this and hesitated. But I figured if it was a violation you or a monitor could take it down. My intention was to bring it to light because like myself i hardly ever go to the vendors forums and they do not come up on the front page. Not sure if some members may miss it and they would like to participate being the results will be shown in the Show Off Your Pens forum.

If this is a violation then I understand and please remove.

I would also like to add that I looked at the member's join date and was surprised he has been a member since 2007 but last post 2010. That is why I did not recognize the name.:biggrin: I will chalk it up to old age and that is my excuse.:)

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
John, while it is true that by default the Marketplace threads don't appear on the front page, it is super simple to make those appear there.

This 69 second video will show you how.

[ytmini]7M4nisU5TW4[/ytmini]

brownsfn2

How have I not seen how to do this before? I was wanting this for a while.

I know - It's a 69 second video and my attention span is 58 seconds.

I forced my way through it though. Thanks for that. ;)

Top Bottom