Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jakson200369

Hey all, new member here. Not new to chat forums, I use a lot of different chat forums; cars, motorcycles, guns.........lots of good, useful, informative information to be had out there from chat forums. I think they are all GREAT!!!

Well, I have had my lathe for over 2 months now, mainly still doing small stuff, bottle openers, bottle stoppers, also had to make a "pretty like" coffee scooper for the lil lady at the house. Right now I'm still not certain about turning larger items, I may get there eventually............but I am content doing what I have been for now.

My lathe is a Grizzly G0658.

I am hoping to get to turning pens before long, that is what kind of started the interest in turning. I needed a small, somewhat inexpensive hobby, I know don't laugh at me, but this has been far more fun and productive than drinking and watching TV!!!!!!

Well, that's enough about me, probably too much, I look forward to browsing around and seeing the different tips, tricks, ideas............

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hornet406

Welcome. Like other forums, you will find great information here. There are many informative documents in the library and many here more than willing to share their experiences and help with questions.

Big

Welcome

Welcome from another newbie to the group. I joined yesterday. You will be amazed at the wealth of knowledge and the great folks here. I can not imagine a better forum to be a member of.

Top Bottom