New member here...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm Dave, and I've been turning pens for 6(?) years, or so, and selling them for about 5.
I'm always interested in learning new techniques, finishes and finding out about new tools. I'm especially interested in photographing my pens, and trying to produce top-quality images to use for jury applications and promotional materials.
My current new toy is the Beall Pen Wizard. I'm hoping to pick up some tips from other users. I came across this forum while searching for advice about it, and I'm mighty glad to be here.
For those who might care, I live in Massachusetts, and work in high-tech, Gov't-funded R&D; so working in my 'sawdust factory' lets me put all that engineering stuff out of my mind for a few hours. I have a wife and adult son who have zero interest in woodworking, but who help out at craft fairs. Other interests include computers, making pipes, and volunteering with the Boy Scouts.
See ya round!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

paintspill

welcome. dave, and for the record, we do care, in fact we were just discussing last week about using the shop to clear your head. have fun. and on a side note theres a couple other guys around here that make pipes as well. sounds like you'll fit in just fine.

OZturner

Welcome from Sydney Australia,
Dave, you have come to the right site for assistance and information.
As you will discover there is a wealth of great Pen Makers in the IAP only too willing to assist.
Brian

Top Bottom