New member from Lewiston, Idaho

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fitz

Hi! My name is Ken Fitzgerald and I live in Lewiston, Idaho. I've been turning about 2 1/2 years but quit turning for about 11 months. I just started turning again recently. I stumbled onto this site looking for information on CA finishing of pens. The video by Russ Fairfield in the library here is fantastic. It made learning the procedure easy!

I am a novice pen turner....I should say a novice turner so I probably won't be able to contribute often but I know I can gleen some information here. Thanks for having a very informative site!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SamThePenMan

Welcome from Kissimmee, FL. I've been turning for at least 4 years, though I haven't turned as much as I would like to have over the past few months. Even though you've only been turning for 2 1/2 years, I'm sure there's people that have been turning for less. I've heard it said that even if you've done something for only a few months, you still may know more than someone just starting out. I always like seeing what other people do, and I look forward to seeing some of your work! :)

PaulDoug

HA! I knew you would get hooked! Saw some of your pens at Sawmill Creek, You have moved beyond novice! Glad you found this site, you are correct there is a wealth of knowledge here. You may also enjoy PNPTA.org. It is a great forum and close to home.

Fitz

Thanks everyone for a warm welcome.

Dennis,

I went to high school in Flora, IL. just east of Aviston, where most of my father's family lives.

Top Bottom