New List

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lpierce65

Here is a copy of the email I just sent out off the IAP site.. if you did not get it I had 6 bounce back.. Will be contacting them in the near future and if you are not on the list and want to be please send me a PM or email at lpierce47@frontier.com and we will see you get added..

Larry Pierce

body of message...

Greetings Pen turners:

With another Great meeting under our belt and re-organization its time to think about our next meeting.

Once again I would like to thank Ron, Bill, Dan, Dave for keeping the ball going.. KUDOS ! and not to forget Ernie Borraga hope we can count on his help again ..

I have completed the list transfer to be able to send email to the group. I have left it open this time only for everyone to see each others email address. To Keep the list secure, this will not be the case on each of the future emails the email address will be hidden. If you see a friends email address I have incorrect, please let me know and I 'll adjust it. THIS LIST WILL NOT BE SOLD OR TRADED. I will not know until I send this email how many will bounce back as undeliverable. I see I do not have everyone's IAP user name, I would appreciate having your user name for the IAP website, and you Phone number if we need to call you. If you have a website, etsy, ebay store, Facebook site for your pen sales it would be nice for the others in the group to see those.

If the email address for you, is connected with a vendor of either Blanks, parts, kits, tools, and other supplies we as pen turners could use please pass that along also.

The Officers will be getting together in the near future to plan the next meeting. We need your input and participation. We would like to know what you would like see at the meetings. We have many very talented turners in our group and have had some great demo's in the past. I am sure there are others out there who can do a demo of a special technique or procedure that you use in you projects that you could share.

What ever your level of turning is please let us know what you need as Ron Jones said we have the Best group on the IAP and we plan on keeping it that way and growing.

Please reply with your web site address especially the vendors as well as the Pen Turners. if you know of anyone who needs added to the list please forward their information

Good turning !

Larry Pierce
Email Correspondent

Top Bottom