New Jr. Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Here's a new Jr. Gentlemen's in Rusian Olive Burl. It turned nicely and darkened quite a bit from the original blank. It isn't a dramatic as some of the other burls, but I think I like it. Thanks for looking.

200513121014_JrGentRussianOliveBurlAC.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Good looking pen Gary, good reason to like it. Sharp piece of wood. Never cut any of that yet.

That picture taking class really helped [:)] I say you passed with flying colors. Backgrounds are really nice as well. So was the other one you posted with the writing. I had to go and make sure mine was still there. [:D]

Since your in manual mode. What settings are your pics being taken at? F stop & speed?

Anthony

Gary

Thanks Anthony. I got the wood from BB, and I think it's the second one I turned. Both turned out well.

No I didn't steal your writing background, although I may have bought it from the same chain you did. If I ever snuck in your place to swipe something, it would be <b>FINISHED PENS</b>!!

I now try to shoot at a much higher f stop...usually f16 or f11. With my lighting situation, that means I usually have to go to 1/4 or 1/8 second. I haven't figured out a way to get more light into my light tent.

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Good looking pen Gary, good reason to like it. Sharp piece of wood. Never cut any of that yet.

That picture taking class really helped [:)] I say you passed with flying colors. Backgrounds are really nice as well. So was the other one you posted with the writing. I had to go and make sure mine was still there. [:D]

Since your in manual mode. What settings are your pics being taken at? F stop & speed?

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom