NEW HAMPSHIRE TRU-QUARTER

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

Well, so the holidays are over and its time to try and catch up on things that got put on hold due to work(day job) and other priorities. So I thought I would see how rusty I was since its been a while since I last cut a quarter out.All comments, critiques, criticisms welcome!

2011-12-28 21.43.20-1.jpg

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Having spent my youth in the mountains of New Hampshire, I only wish the 'Old Man' still looked like the quarter(for those not in the know-his face fell off).

Pretty cool cuttin'!!!

Scott (I ain't that steady) B

seamus7227

I only wish the 'Old Man' still looked like the quarter(for those not in the know-his face fell off).
Pretty cool cuttin'!!!

Scott (I ain't that steady) B

I just read that yesterday.

Great job Seamus, love to see the finished pen. Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas.

Mark, thanks, hope yours was good as well!

Last edited:

seamus7227

Looks great, Seamus! Can't wait to make the pen! :wink:

- Joe
thanks! its gonna look sharp i think! the "live free or die" looks like a pipe coming out of his mouth. kinda strange how that worked out.

Another great looking quarter Seamus.
Congrats Joe!

thanks Mark

Hey Seamus. I was wondering if you'd quit making them. This one looks really tricky with all the stars to cut around.

No just been really busy. I really wanted to cut more out around the stars, but usually when i get too greedy is when i foul things up and break something, so i figured i better stop while i was ahead!:biggrin::cool:

seamus7227

thanks! its gonna look sharp i think! the "live free or die" looks like a pipe coming out of his mouth. kinda strange how that worked out.

Oh wow.... this blank just went from cool to AWESOME.
lol.gif

I wondered how many people would comment on that, if any, and since none have so far, i figured i throw myself under the bus and get it over with!:rolleyes:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Having spent my youth in the mountains of New Hampshire, I only wish the 'Old Man' still looked like the quarter(for those not in the know-his face fell off).

I suppose the purists could always take a file and shave off his face.. :tongue:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Thanks everyone! I'm gonna put this one on CF.

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Excuse my ignorance Seamus, but what is CF?

Every time I see your coins, it makes me want to have another go on my 5 year old once used scrollsaw:redface:

Top Bottom