New From IL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

HI All, I just joined so I can officially tell all of you THANKS for all of the help I have gotten from reading your posts. Im a year into being a man who loves to make sawdust and even get lucky enough to have a pen turn out from my efforts. This is a great site and you have all been a huge inspiration since I have found it. I look forward to learning more and trying new kits. Heres a picture of some of my latest pens so you can see your influence works.

200823124926_3%20pens.jpg

Thank you all again! JohnU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Welcome John! Those are some nice looking pens for some of your firsts. Keep up the good work.
I look forward to seeing more of your pens in the future.

JohnU

Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2

Whereabouts are you in Illinois, John? I was born and raised in Morton, just east of Peoria.
Im North Central in LaSalle County, out in the farm lands.

wjskip

Good to have you aboard - you can always get help if you find your self stopping to look at every wood pile in the area (just in case something might make a great looking pen) you never know the neighbor's may be hiding the perfect pen in that branch by the kitchen.

Randy_

Welcome aboard, John. I think you will enjoy it here. We have many knowledgeable members who can help with your pencrafting education.

If you haven't done so already, take a look at the IAP LIBRARY. The library has lots of interesting and useful information available and there is no fine for keeping a book longer than three weeks!!:D

Top Bottom