New England group challenge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

purplehaze

I would like to issue a challenge to all the New England group members.
The challenge is simple, make a pen for our soldiers overseas and bring it to our next NE meeting May 17th. In return I will give each member who supplies a pen five free blanks.
Now I know everyone has an extra finished pen lying around you could bring. So why not donate it to a good cause and get a little something back?
The blanks will be nice but domestic wood. I even have a couple of exotics for the first five that hand me a pen at the meeting.
So who is going to bring a pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I think we've done pens for the troops at every meeting so far.. might as well
make it a tradition. I'm in.

purplehaze

Blanks

Neil, you can bring as many pens as you want but unforutunatley my supply of blanks is limited so I can only supply five blanks per person. Nice try:)

Ohh by the way the LOML had an idea. I dont know if it's possible but if a disposable camera were to be supplied maybe a couple of pics could be taken of Troops getting pens. Not hundreds of pics but enough to post. Seeing the faces of some of the Troops that receive pens would probably generate more interest.

I know our Troops are busy and carry a ton of equipment so it's understandable if it's not possible.

Top Bottom