New Circuit Board pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mick

mick

I took the morning off to drive up to the Nashville WoodCraft and look what I found! Some of you might have already seen one of these but it was the first time I'd seen the Circuit board in anything except green so I had to have one.

Attachments

• computerpenorange2.jpg
    computerpenorange2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgibb42

I've been thinking of making one of these for my brother-in-law for Christmas and now that I've seen this orange one, I think my mind's made up. That's really sharp!

W.Y.

That's real nice Mick.
It's great to see some color variety in them.

I am sold right out of circuit board pens again and got a few more kits in my last order but have not got around to turning them yet . They were still the green ones. Maybe on my next order I will have more choices.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Is this true they are now coming in colors??? We need to get Bruce on top of this and lets have another group buy. Yes.

bruce119

This is the first I seen or heard of it. It sure looks like the same extact Berea geen pattern just with a red solder mask.

I just saw it on the woodcraft site it must be brand new. I will check to see if I can get some when I get back from Vacation next week.

Bruce

Majorbdk

Great looking pen. Just curious to all that sell these pens. What is your price? I have two pens at 4 different shows and no one has bought. Are they priced to high at $65?

Smokey7385

This is the first I seen or heard of it. It sure looks like the same extact Berea geen pattern just with a red solder mask.

I just saw it on the woodcraft site it must be brand new. I will check to see if I can get some when I get back from Vacation next week.

Bruce

So where does someone that lives in Holiday Florida go on vacation ??? :question:

alphageek

Former Moderator

Bruce

My local woodcraft knew they were coming a couple of weeks ago. From what I understand this "orange" as my local person called it comes from the same place as the green and is the only other color that she knows is coming in for now.

Greg, Did you make the red and blue circuit boards blanks?

Mick,
I got them from Bruce119, he made them. Each is a one-of-a-kind, not like the green ones from Woodcraft that are all the same pattern. I am hoping he decides to make more... I'd like some for my personal collection, too!

JohnU

I like that orange. My wife's favorite color. Im going to have to get one of those. Hopefully Bruce can hook us up!

Top Bottom