Nervous about a date with wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Saturday night Kelly and I are going to a party, we have not been out just the two of us without the kids in a LONG time. Usually our "dates" are planning on going to a movie, but get there and decide to go rent one.... Man I am hoping to get lucky! LOL :smile-big:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Dude, get her drunk! Oh wait, I've been around 8th graders too long.

My oldest is 9 that means I have not been out alone with my wife in 9 years. That's depressing. Thanks for making me think about it.

randywa

It seems like the wife and I get our best sleep on no kids night. We're usually asleep on the couch before 8 and sleep through the movie we were going to watch.

Justturnin

It seems like the wife and I get our best sleep on no kids night. We're usually asleep on the couch before 8 and sleep through the movie we were going to watch.

Man that is so true. When the kids are there you feed off their energy but when they leave you crash and realize how tired you are.

edicehouse

I grew up in Portsmouth so I was trying to think of where you might go. :)

Actually we are going to a friends house in Franklin, she is having a bon fire. We joked that we are supposed to be there around 6:30 and will probably be ready to go 8:30. So the "get her drunk" idea may come into play.

Gilrock

I grew up in Portsmouth so I was trying to think of where you might go. :)

Actually we are going to a friends house in Franklin, she is having a bon fire. We joked that we are supposed to be there around 6:30 and will probably be ready to go 8:30. So the "get her drunk" idea may come into play.

Ah...don't you gotta get drunk in Franklin just to kill the smell of the sawmill...or did that close down? :)

Rick P

I have a 5 year old son, Tracy and I had not been alone on a "Date" since he was born. When we visited the family in Michigan we rented an RV so that we could escape the madness that is our families, one of the best decisions we ever made! Anyhow Gunther wanted to sleep in the house with Grandma and Grandpa, we even got to spend the night where we were hunting deer instead of my parents driveway a couple of times! I was a bit nervous our first night alone too...........DUDE it was like we were reckless 20 year olds learning what each other likes all over again! I think the rabbits and other wild critters of the forest were impressed! I know I was!

edicehouse

The paper mill in Franklin shut down. A lot of people lost their jobs, but from what I have heard they are going to reopen part of it or something along those lines.

Top Bottom