Need to raise $8000

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

My daughter just got accepted into the Aspen Music Festival for this summer. It is a very prestigious (and very expensive festival).

Wonder if I can sell enough pens to cover the cost....

I am proud of what she has done with her bass playing. She will be graduating from CU Boulder in a couple of weeks, having attended there on a full tuition and fees bass playing scholarship. Next stop Aspen and then Cleveland for a graduate degree. (Maybe I can get her to stop by Berea Hardwoods while she is there...)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

My daughter just got accepted into the Aspen Music Festival for this summer. It is a very prestigious (and very expensive festival).

Wonder if I can sell enough pens to cover the cost....

I am proud of what she has done with her bass playing. She will be graduating from CU Boulder in a couple of weeks, having attended there on a full tuition and fees bass playing scholarship. Next stop Aspen and then Cleveland for a graduate degree. (Maybe I can get her to stop by Berea Hardwoods while she is there...)

Maybe you could sell some of the thousands of blanks you won on the super bowl pool. LOL

SteveJ

Wait a minute - I can sell those blanks???

Would you like to buy back the ones you sent? If you take the whole lot for that $8000 I will even hand deliver them to you next Thursday - I have to be over that way for her graduation of Friday anyway!

Last edited:

SteveJ

No need to raise the money! My daughter was awarded a grant today which will not only pay for the festival, but will also give her a little spending money! I guess that having students attend is a significant enough feather in the hat of her music school that they have money set aside to pay for any students or graduates who are accepted.

Top Bottom