Need help with my Wallstreet II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbfoto

I recently bought three Wall street II "click" pen kits from Woodcraft. When turning my first one I destroyed the acrylic pen blank and tube while turning it (don't ask :mad:). I decided to simply use a tube from another kit and soon realized that the tube in another kit was shorter 2 1/4 than what was in the first kit. I opened the third kit and it had the longer tube 2 7/16. The difference is about 3/16. So which is right? Does the "click" version of this pen require the extra length?

Does anyone have any extras of the correct size...what ever it is. I'm willing to pay for it...just need it in a hurry for a graduation gift.

Thanks,
Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnnycnc

Tom,
I have 2 extras I can have in the mail in the morning if you get me your
address this evening. pm me with your mailing info. won't cost you a dime.
John

JimMc7

You can also trim the tube to 1.88" and make the "short" version of the Sierra click. I got the idea from Arizona Silhouette web site and I only do the short version now ("Parker" refills only and don't use the refill insert).

I think it looks better but some don't like the look (oversized) of the clip on the short version.

bgibb42

You can also trim the tube to 1.88" and make the "short" version of the Sierra click. I got the idea from Arizona Silhouette web site and I only do the short version now ("Parker" refills only and don't use the refill insert).

I think it looks better but some don't like the look (oversized) of the clip on the short version.

+1 on shortening the tube to 1.88". This brings the total length of the pen almost equal in length to a standard twist Sierra. As an added bonus, the click mechanism works WAY better (smoother, quieter) than with that little metal extension installed. And if you sell it, you don't have to worry about someone losing that extension.

Top Bottom