Need help identifying tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

A month or so ago I got some tubes in, and at that time I knew what they were for. But I am having a serious senior moment here and can't for the life of me remember what they are.

The bag they came in is marked, in marker, BHWT-801. Does anyone have any idea?:confused: I googled it, but no go.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichW

Tube Identification

the BH is for Berea Hardwoods. I don't recognize the stock number, but you could email them and I bet they'd be able to tell you right off. You could have gotten the tubes from Arizona Silhouette also. They resell Berea kits.

http://www.bereahardwoods.com

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
...and if Rich's suggestion doesn't work, then measure them and compare them to the great chart on our home page:wink:

Padre

I have email Berea and Arizona S. I will hopefully figure this out!

And the chart is a great idea!!

Chip,
I have sorta the same problem with memory... I make it a point to write the pen kit name on the bags as soon as I receive them... otherwise, the next day I won't have a clue as to what they are for.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Yup

Chip,
I have sorta the same problem with memory... I make it a point to write the pen kit name on the bags as soon as I receive them... otherwise, the next day I won't have a clue as to what they are for.

That works for me if I only buy one type of kit.....I just bought one of each style kit my supplier sells ( I resell mostly Fancy Slimline kits myself) and I made them mark all of them as to what they are....some of them seem so alike that I'd never be able to tell them apart and after a month...I might have to go around looking even after I see the name on the tag.

ldb2000

Chip , a very important tool to have is a good quality caliper . It is almost required for turning pens and in a case like this you can just measure the diameter of the tube and look at the instructions for your kits to figure out what tubes belong to what kit .

Top Bottom