Necklace and earings, first attempt...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from John M

John M

I did these today, they are not a matching set, just two things I wanted to try. I actually had to make three earings since I broke one when I was cleaning the tape off of it:frown: But anyways, here they are.

Attachments

• Earings.jpg
    Earings.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 336
  • Necklace.jpg
    Necklace.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 338
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Great job! And the earrings look close enough considering they will be on opposite sides of someone's head!

John M

The one I broke matched the one on the left alot better. I was hoping that they would be far apart enough to look the same.

John M

I have another piece of the sap wood, I will try to make a pendant with it, at least that way they will be a set. This stuff is fun, and cheap.

John M

They are turned from a bottle stopper blank, so and inch and a quarter maybe? Not sure. My step daughter wears hoops from tiny to necklace size, hopefully she will like these.

Jim Smith

JOhn,

I really like the ear rings/necklace set you made. I happened to get my first piece of Cheatah blank (part of the cat series) from exoticblanks today and I think it would make a terrific set. It comes in a block that measures 4 1/2 by 1 3/8 by 3/4inch. You could even make a matching purse pen or perfume dispenser. The Zebra blanks from Ed would also make a great necklace for woman that like to wear black and white outfits. Just a thought...

Jim Smith

Top Bottom