Navigator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DozerMite

DozerMite

Banned
Sorry for the terrible pic. It doesn't matter what I try, I can't get a descent pic without the sun.
Anyway, it's a platinum rollerball Navigator. The colors are blue, white, and black. It looks like silver and blue in the pics.

Blue.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
You know, I noticed exactly the same color effect watching the Rose Parade today. The first showed an areil (spelling wrong) photo of a marching band. Then they went to close up. In the first, the band uniforms looked grey. I couldn't figure out why someone would choose grey uniforms. But on the closeups, the band uniforms were a beautiful blue, blank and some white. Don't know how you can fix that.

But after that experience, I can say its a gorgeous pen. I know in person the colors are so much better. Nice work.

miket812

I have never seen the clip and center band configured like that. Where did the extra part come from on the center band? I Like the center band but I would have left the black ring off the clip. IMHO Thanks for sharing.
Mike H.

DozerMite

Banned
Thanks. I will get a better pic today. The sun keeps popping out.

I have never seen the clip and center band configured like that. Where did the extra part come from on the center band? I Like the center band but I would have left the black ring off the clip. IMHO Thanks for sharing.
Mike H.

I made the centerband and the finial from the blank. The black ring is the one from the centerbend. I'm thinking of removing it even though it looks better in person.

Top Bottom