Native Lizard

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's a Jeff Powell Native Lizard Blank that I got from Exotics.
It's on a Rhodium Jr. Gentleman Rollerball. Had fun making it. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Have a great weekend. Doc:)

Attachments

• Native Lizard.jpg
    Native Lizard.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Native Lizard_2.jpg
    Native Lizard_2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Native Lizard_1.jpg
    Native Lizard_1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

Doc, another beauty! I like that pattern! I thought the world was ending this morning so I maxed out all my credit cards on penmaking supplies!:eek::biggrin::)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Doc, another beauty! I like that pattern! I thought the world was ending this morning so I maxed out all my credit cards on penmaking supplies!:eek::biggrin::)

LOL, isn't that supposed to be around 6pm tonight??:confused: I don't know if that's 6pm your time or our time or both??
I'll tell you what, if you see me posting after 6, our time, then I reckon you should quit blowing the CC:biggrin:

wizard

ROFLMAO!!.. If it's not until 6 P.M..yippee..I have time for two more pens :eek::biggrin:. May not have enough time to post them....:frown:.:rolleyes:

LOL, isn't that supposed to be around 6pm tonight??:confused: I don't know if that's 6pm your time or our time or both??
I'll tell you what, if you see me posting after 6, our time, then I reckon you should quit blowing the CC:biggrin:

Top Bottom