Name This Blank Contest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

NAME THIS BLANK!

Normally, I can come up with some sort of name for my blanks, but with this one I just keep coming up blank (no pun intended). :confused:

So, after checking with Jeff, I'm going to run a poll in about a week. The poll will be in the classified section. So if you have an imagination, and want a chance for some free blanks, come up with a name for the blank shown below.

Please post your suggestions in this thread.

And just FYI, it's a 4 color blank with Black, Red, Gold, and Emerald.

1_New_4_color_small.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Bob,
Wifey already has the winning name for this blank :biggrin:
Bring on the contest!

Shall I send you my address now for the prize? :wink::wink:
Well, just to be fair, you'll have to tell me the name so we can at least go through the formality of the poll. :biggrin:

Okay Bob....."Crayola(Crayon) Meltdown"!

We added "Crayon" in case you can't use the name brand.

dthayer

Well... there are already a couple of sunsets out there but the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo was: "Caribbean Sunset".

dirk

(Beautiful blank, by the way!)

Sprung

Fleeting Night

The Red and Gold vs. the Black and Emerald and the fact that the Red and Gold are more prevalent in the view of the blank given in the picture remind me of the daylight breaking forth and overtaking the darkness of the night.

CREID

Will we be able to enter more than once? You see, I have 2 winning answers already. And NO I ain't tellin.
Curt

BSea

I guess I need to make a rule.

The name can't be anything that has a person or group associated with it. I realize the chances are really small for anything to happen from a legal issue, but I don't want to take any chances. However, I think if a vague reference is made, that's ok. For example: post 12 could be "The Happily Deceased". Ok, not a great example, but I think it makes my point.

southernclay

Bob I have realized Sonoran Sunset is also a Trustone name so if that is a concern for you feel free to remove my name.

BTW, cool blank, I think we're all so wrapped up in a game it's not been mentioned that it should be a winner!

Last edited:

BSea

Will we be able to enter more than once? You see, I have 2 winning answers already. And NO I ain't tellin.
Curt
Well, if you ain't tellin, then you can't win. Contest are funny that way.:biggrin:

Ok, I guess I'll have another rule.

2 entries per IAP member. They can be 2 individual suggestions, or they can be 2 in the same post. This allows for a spouse to make a suggestion if he/she isn't a member.

BSea

Bob I have realized Sonoran Sunset is also a Trustone name so if that is a concern for you feel free to remove my name.

BTW, cool blank, I think we're all so wrapped up in a game it's not been mentioned that it should be a winner!
I don't name blanks what another blank is named (at least I don't on purpose). With so many different blanks out there, it gets really difficult sometimes.

southernclay

[/quote]I don't name blanks what another blank is named (at least I don't on purpose). With so many different blanks out there, it gets really difficult sometimes.[/quote]

Thanks Bob, don't blame ya!

I'd like to revise to Sedona Sunset please.

stonepecker

Just for something silly. :tongue:

ME-GOL-BER

I took the first two letters from each color and mixed the letters up to form this name.
I am sure there are other names that could be done from the combination of letters.:biggrin::rolleyes:

GELBOMER

Hopefully the poll will have some better ideas then mine......but these are two that come to mind.:confused:

Charlie_W

Okay Bob, here is one from me even though My Wonderful Wifey has the winning name:biggrin:

My name for the blank is: "Colour Regurgatation". Or just: "Regurgatation"

CREID

Ok, since I can have two.
First, is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the blank. "Hellfire"
Second is "Creation" as in the creation of the universe.

Feel free to award me the win with either of these. I'll be looking forward to the announcement.
Curt

Top Bottom