Mylands Sanding Sealer & Friction Polish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timbo

*** SOLD ***
I have 2 500ml bottles of Mylands High Build Friction Polish, and 2 500ml cans of Mylands Cellulose Sanding Sealer I no longer use.

One of the sanding sealer and one of the friction polish have not been opened. The other was opened with about 10% of the product used, so it is almost full. I use CA on my pens and I'm finding that I don't make enough other types of turnings for which this finish would be suitable. All this would go for close to $100. I'm asking $45 for everything plus the actual shipping cost. It will definitely fit in a MFRB, but if I can use one of the smaller priority mail boxes and ship at a lower cost I will.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have 2 500ml bottles of Mylands High Build Friction Polish, and 2 500ml cans of Mylands Cellulose Sanding Sealer I no longer use.

One of the sanding sealer and one of the friction polish have not been opened. The other was opened with about 10% of the product used, so it is almost full. I use CA on my pens and I'm finding that I don't make enough other types of turnings for which this finish would be suitable. All this would go for close to $100. I'm asking $45 for everything plus the actual shipping cost. It will definitely fit in a MFRB, but if I can use one of the smaller priority mail boxes and ship at a lower cost I will.

Thanks.
Careful on shipping Tim. That could be both liquid and "dangerous" in which case you could run into problems shipping USPS.

Timbo

Thanks.
Careful on shipping Tim. That could be both liquid and "dangerous" in which case you could run into problems shipping USPS.

I visited the P.O. today with the package. USPS was able to ship it "Ground". They will apply the hazardous label to the package. Turns out the online calculator gave me the correct shipping option and price. The person I had spoke to over the phone at one of the local post offices gave me the wrong information. The confusion delayed shipping...but I did get it shipped. :biggrin:

Top Bottom