My Pen from the IAP Members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Daniel

Daniel

A while back I posted a thread asking for suggestions on a pen that i would make for myself but selected by all of you.
the pen style is a Jr. Statesman Black Ti and Rhodium Rollerball. Material is Alternative Ivory that I received from my Secret Santa.

Well here it is. i posted some comments in the original thread this morning on jsuthow happy I am with how the entire thing turned out. it is my personal pen and will always be something that I can use knowing I have one of the best pieces of work I have done. and it came from all of my friends here at this group. thanks to everyone that got involved.

Attachments

• DSCF3662.jpg
    DSCF3662.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 406
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

Beautiful pen Daniel. I think we get caught up sometimes in segmenting,shaping,patterns and the what not. A simple excellant blank on a nice kit done well with fit and finish just says elegant. You did yourself proud.

jttheclockman

Well Daniel the wait was worth it. Got home from work and sure enough I checked the site and there was your pen. Excellent work on your part and all our parts too of course. Now since it is our pen I think we all should own the pen for 1 week each and when we are done we will send it back to you.

leehljp

Member Liaison
For a pen that was designed by a "committee" :eek:, it turned out EXCEPTIONAL! :glasses-cool: :highfive:

Beautiful!

Last edited:

Daniel

I've been setting here for the last hour using to to doodle ideas and trying to figure how much cherry lumber I need to make my grandbaby a crib. I can't find the post I made the other day about it. guess I'll start a new thread. another project to invite all my friends to be a part of.

Top Bottom