• TOOLS03.jpg
    TOOLS03.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 298
  • TOOLS04.jpg
    TOOLS04.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 315
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vthowe

Is that a 220v DC? Looks like the delta I have... anyway, I would HIGHLY recommend the canister filter that wynn environmental sells. I went from that small dust flying everywhere from the stock top bag to not even knowing you're collecting dust when this thing is on now. So much more pleasant!
I also had the Dewalt planer before moving up to a 220v jet...if it's the 735, it's a real animal!

Enjoy and good luck!

-Travis

Ambidex

if you don't have room weas..now, I'm just bein helpful here, I'll store a couple..or all of the tools for ya till you can find room for em:biggrin:

weasel1219

Is that a 220v DC? Looks like the delta I have... anyway, I would HIGHLY recommend the canister filter that wynn environmental sells. I went from that small dust flying everywhere from the stock top bag to not even knowing you're collecting dust when this thing is on now. So much more pleasant!
I also had the Dewalt planer before moving up to a 220v jet...if it's the 735, it's a real animal!

Enjoy and good luck!

-Travis

Yep it is a 220 volt and I am looking so forward to using it in the new shop.
Its a Craftsman, who can I get that filter from? The Dewalt is a 735:bananen_smilies047:

weasel1219

if you don't have room weas..now, I'm just bein helpful here, I'll store a couple..or all of the tools for ya till you can find room for em:biggrin:
Thank you for the offer but, that is what everyone is telling me because they think my shop will be too small. My brother in laws are building contractors and they keep telling me that they will store them in their huge shop.. lol
Building my self a 12 x 22 shop with an 8' porch.

Have a great day...:rotfl:

vthowe

Wynn Environmental- Industrial Air Pollution Control, Aercology Filters, HEPA filters, Torit Filters, and Cartridges. is where I picked mine up... they cost much less than some of the bigger stores out there and much better quality. I had to do a bit of retrofitting to get it on mine so don't expect it to be perfect but it was quick and the folks there were great to deal w/ and answered all my questions quickly.

Trust me...run it for a while w/ out one and then go for it...you'll be SOOOO glad you did!

Penultimate

I think you will like the saw. I had the pleasure of working on the team that brought the saw to market. It was the first "hybrid" saw to have a trunion assembly that mounted to the cabinet. It's a breeze to align. Craftsman discontinued the saw a few years ago. I think it is the best saw they developed in 20 years. Good luck.

Top Bottom