My neighbor turns pens....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

We have all heard something along that lines. Oh my neighbor makes pens, my brother-in-law makes pens, my neighbor has a cousin who makes pens. And they all give them pens. You may have heard it at shows (I have not really done a full fledged show), or people looking at work, or anytime someone looks at a pen. I have noticed lately several people who have said that in the past are asking me what pens I have in stock. I told one guy (he is a real jerk; I don't think jerk properally shows how bad he really is), that his cousin bought them all.:devil:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hmmmmm

We have all heard something along that lines. Oh my neighbor makes pens, my brother-in-law makes pens, my neighbor has a cousin who makes pens. And they all give them pens. You may have heard it at shows (I have not really done a full fledged show), or people looking at work, or anytime someone looks at a pen. I have noticed lately several people who have said that in the past are asking me what pens I have in stock. I told one guy (he is a real jerk; I don't think jerk properally shows how bad he really is), that his cousin bought them all.:devil:
Ed - shame on you :biggrin: My cousin does make pens....and he buys his kits from me (mostly).:tongue:

I used to do a few shows in Houston.. there was one particular guy who would show up at my booth... his wife had a booth at the shows and he came along for "moral support" and I think she sent him away to "morally support" the other vendors... anyway, his line was always, he made pens and had over 100 in stock, but couldn't sell them so he just stopped... he then wanted to stand around and talk or block the booth for 20 or 30 minutes... he would come by 2 or 3 times during the show...

edicehouse

Have your wife go as "moral support" and her go morally support his wife..... Could bring a couple walkie talkies so when he leaves, call her back.... LOL...

edicehouse

My wife spends money when I take her to shows too.....and the only other time she spends money is when I don't take her to shows.

Sounds framiliar. Wife went shopping last Thursday for "just a couple things" and Friday got the "Oh I forgot the buns" and came in with a couple bags of stuff. Saturday she had to go to Sam's club. Sunday she decided to go to her parents so I "could watch the race" which I didn't know the in-laws live at Walmart... I called her after I got of work yesturday and she was at........Walmart.....

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I used to do a few shows in Houston.. there was one particular guy who would show up at my booth... his wife had a booth at the shows and he came along for "moral support" and I think she sent him away to "morally support" the other vendors... anyway, his line was always, he made pens and had over 100 in stock, but couldn't sell them so he just stopped... he then wanted to stand around and talk or block the booth for 20 or 30 minutes... he would come by 2 or 3 times during the show...
I think I've run into him at a few of my shows.:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

edicehouse

I think I've run into him at a few of my shows.:eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

Is this the guy that tells how much money you have tied up into that pen? :rotfl:

Top Bottom