My Masterpiece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ed McDonnell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magier412

Wow! That is absolutely beautiful. After all the frustration and hard work, you truly have a work of art! Congratulations!

Waggoner

An amazing work of art. Masterpiece is a bit of an understatement in this case. This is the first museum quality pen I have seen. I hope to see many more of your "Masterpieces".
Oh and just a side note. If you ever feel the need to teach someone how to create a masterpiece such as this. Please put me at the top of the list.

Wow, Ed, that's something really special. We see a lot of pens here and many of them are real showcases of craftsmanship. Great turning, finishing, etc. Then we see some that are excellent examples of the creative side of pens - using watch parts in the body is a good example or combining materials or scalloping. But this one goes way beyond that.

Super creative vision to just imagine the final product and then be able to pull it off. It puts the best of what can be done right out there for everyone to admire. The design is elegant without going over the top. The colors blend together like they were supposed to be that way. Kind of reminds me of a Persian rug - in a good way. Incredible.

I have to agree in spades with JTtheClockman. This one needs to be in a special place where we can see the best of them.

glen r

That is a beautiful pen Ed. It sucks being a perfectionist and usually ends up in one having to make many tries in completing a major project such as this one but now YOU know that it can be done and others love it. Again, Awesome workmanship.

Ed McDonnell

Once again, thanks for all the kind and supportive words. I'm surprised and a bit in shock with the response I've gotten with this pen.

Thank you.

Ed

Top Bottom