My First with this wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jerryconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryconn

This is my first effort with Dymondwood and about the 12th pen I have made so far.;)

20064618481_20064632537_P12.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

[:0][:0][:0]SHRINK THAT PICTURE. You need to set your photo size to not more than 640x480. This looks about 3 times that and the edges are really strange.

Jerryconn

Originally posted by davidrei
<br />Wow, I bet you need two hands to write with a pen that big[:eek:)] Very nice job on the pen, excelent fit.
Sorry my first time posting pictures will try to do better next time[:I] Yeah you should have seen the mandrel I had to use... a drive shaft from a Ford focus[:D]

Jerryconn

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />[:0][:0][:0]SHRINK THAT PICTURE. You need to set your photo size to not more than 640x480. This looks about 3 times that and the edges are really strange.
I used Adobe photoshop to fill in the background thts the reason for the edges. Again sorry for the monster size

Ron Mc

Forget the mandrel I want to see the bag the kit fittings come in! Looks like we could make a lot of pens out of that pen.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Jerry,

If you are using Photoshop, go to "image size" and make it 8 or 9 inches wide. That should do it. By the way, you can "edit" your post and bring the pict size down. Upload the smaller pict, then in edit mode, replace the large pict URL with the smaller pict URL.

Beautiful color and nice looking pen!

Jerryconn

Originally posted by leehljp
<br />Jerry,

If you are using Photoshop, go to "image size" and make it 8 or 9 inches wide. That should do it. By the way, you can "edit" your post and bring the pict size down. Upload the smaller pict, then in edit mode, replace the large pict URL with the smaller pict URL.

Beautiful color and nice looking pen!

I took it down to 600 pixels by whatever to maintain the aspect ratio. I hope it is a little better. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom