My first two pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jd420214

jd420214

These are first two pens I made today I can see how these can be addicting look forward making more sorry for the poor photo.
Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 313
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jewellmd

For your first two, they look pretty good! My first two, wrote, but looked horrible. Yes, this hobby is pretty addictive. Plenty of time to learn and experiment with various kits.

This hobby of ours allows us to produce some fantastic gifts for the holidays or any other special occasion. Keep the posts & pictures coming. The people here are friendly & helpful.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Two nice first pens, you do realize you'll be addicted in to time. You know that it started when you look at a tree and see pen blanks or you look to see what kind of pens folks in a movie are using. It's so much fun.

jd420214

Thanks

Thanks everybody the center band was kinda a oops when I was done but the wife liked it that way.
Just getting started in this hobby I really dont have everthing yet like finishing supplies so I used my grandpas favorite stuff Johnsons Paste wax several coats of it and after 11yrs in the army I was hoping I was never going to see another can of that stuff any vet will know what I mean.
Yes I,m addicted the second pen was made out of purple heart I had laying around and started cutting blanks out of it.
My wife showed her aunts what I made and you guessed it everybody wants one know.
Dave

Top Bottom