My First Pen Also

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hughbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughbie

Just wanted to let everyone see my first of many pens. It's with 24k slimline kit using Indian Rosewood. I even tried out CA/BLO finish, what do ya think?

200742064439_IMG_0399%20copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
You're going to be up awhile before many people see this. It this really your first pen? WOW! It's really pretty! I'm impressed!

hughbie

I would like to thank you all for your kind and most gracious words. But let us all hang our heads in a moment of morning because my first pen, is now dead, along with my beagle pup. While i was out mowing my yard, she got on the coffee table and chewed my pen. Here is a pic of the remains. funeral arrangements for the beagle are pending an investigation and autopsy! (no animals were harmed in the making of this reply)

2007421122158_IMG_0406.jpg

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I have a collection of those "animal" pens as well. Only mine starts with the kitten . . . then goes to the DOGS. Aren't you glad you took a picture of it? I'll say a pray for The Beagle.

jkirkb94

Nice initial pen[:(] Bummer on the final results. Still keep it! I mean both the pen and the dog. Since it is a slimline, you could at least take bottom part apart and redo it?! It could be your first pen again! Woodcraft has a pen disassembler for the slimline. Good to have for those future mistakes. Mine has saved me before. Good luck. Kirk[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom