My first fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akingkubo

akingkubo

I turned my first two fountain pens this today. I have not bought a fountain pen kit before because I rarely see fountain pens used but then I thought, why not? I owned a fountain pen years ago and I love how they write.
Since this is a high end pen for me, I used a blank called Fiji Blank which is the most expensive blank I have bought so far. Because of how much it cost, I was VERY careful with turning this blank and praying I will not botch it up.
Thank goodness I did not!
I am very happy with the result.
What do you all think? It surely writes awesome!
Maria

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

akingkubo

Thanks, John for the info about F&F. Helps a newbie like me to know the lingo.
Thank ya'll! I am sure learning a lot from this site!

Last edited:

plano_harry

Hi Maria, that is a beautiful pen. The colors work well together and I don't see anything that could be improved. I see that you are new to IAP, but it looks like you have made some pens before!

If you want to crack the code, go the IAP Library > References > Acronyms and you will see a pretty good list of all the ones we use here :)

akingkubo

Thanks so much, Harry! They need to add "F&F" on the list 'coz I did not see it there. :) or I missed it after going through it three times.
I started pen turning Aug of last year and now I can't stop! It's like blood for vampires!
My husband got me into this so I blame him for all my expenses.
Sorry for babbling. Thanks again! Maria

akingkubo

Sorry, all! This is a duplicate from my previous posts but I don't know how to delete it so I just typed this line. M~

Last edited:
Top Bottom