My first decent cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Airbear77

Airbear77

Have been working on this for a while. This is my first one like this. I hand cut all of these pieces out of copper tubing from an old A/C unit, aluminum and brass. I didn't use any tape. It is all metal. I already wish I could change a bunch of things, but it was my first one. Aaron

Attachments

• image-4211193657.jpg
    image-4211193657.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 273
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
OK... So it's the "first you liked" :eek:. I'd love to see the ones you were not too fond of!

I love that this looks a bit different than what I've seen posted (and what I've started to do with foil). This is a GREAT look! Keep exploring it! Its a unique look.

Cast in PR or Alumilite? No tape, so the pieces must have been fairly thick? They look well applied from the pictures.

Great product. OH... Nice pen - was looking too much at the blank :rolleyes:!

Airbear77

OK... So it's the "first you liked" :eek:. I'd love to see the ones you were not too fond of! I love that this looks a bit different than what I've seen posted (and what I've started to do with foil). This is a GREAT look! Keep exploring it! Its a unique look. Cast in PR or Alumilite? No tape, so the pieces must have been fairly thick? They look well applied from the pictures. Great product. OH... Nice pen - was looking too much at the blank :rolleyes:!

Thank you for the nice comments. It is PR using a Pressure Pot. I have some good ideas for the next one when I find time. It took me forever.

Top Bottom