My Birthday gift from Hubby (with some help).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from IPD_Mrs

IPD_Mrs

I know some of you are waiting on the edges of your seat (at least my Dad is) to see my birthday present from Mike. My Darling Husband has been quite busy over the past several months working with Mike from SilverPenParts helping design/create a new blank just for this special occasion. Since he has gotten the blank he has chosen the pen and put it together - this is the final result. I think Mike (and Mike) collaborated very well and came up with a real beauty- I'll let the rest of you decide for yourselves.

Australian Opal is one of my all time favorites - :)

Thanks sweetie!!! And thank you Mike (2) as well :wink:

bday.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

What a nice pen?! I kind of fancy that opal myself. :wink: Is that segmented? Nice work Mike & Mike!

Yes it is segmented. There are strips of 2 different tones of the opal all the way around (the dark being my favorite) and then around each end there are bands of the darker tone of the opal. You can fancy all you want - you are too far away for me to have to worry about you :wink: Thanks for the compliment - the guys deserve it!

Mrs.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
A belated Happy Birthday Linda. I was out and about until late last night and did not see the thread until this morning.

Mike

IPD_Mrs

A belated Happy Birthday Linda. I was out and about until late last night and did not see the thread until this morning.

Mike

Thanks Mike, and thank you for the part you had in my birthday this year as well :wink:. I understand this wasn't the easiest task to accomplish and I certainly appreciate all of the hard work that you put into it! :star:

Linda (aka Mrs.)

Top Bottom