My apologizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

My car broke down coming home from work last night so I had to spend this morning working on it instead of at the meeting where I wanted to be. But I promise I will be there at the next one even if I have to rent a car to do it. I hope you all had fun and that someone took pictures to share.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

We made you president-for-life, which includes duties such as sharpening all of our fingernail gouges, setting up our websites and bringing donuts to all of the meetings. Congratulations!

rcarman

As Chris said in his earlier post, the prime rib luncheon was a great idea. We thought you would not mind having this sent to your charge card. You also missed a rare appearance by the elusive and sometimes infamous Nylajune. But alas there is always the July meeting.

Bob

nylajune

As Chris said in his earlier post, the prime rib luncheon was a great idea. We thought you would not mind having this sent to your charge card. You also missed a rare appearance by the elusive and sometimes infamous Nylajune. But alas there is always the July meeting.

Bob

I want you all to know that I thoroughly enjoyed our 4/11 meeting....so much so that I am really looking forward to the next one! From the looks of the schedule, I might have to wait until December....but nevertheless I AM looking forward to it.:smile-big:

Now, in reference to the "infamous" Nylajune.....whatever are you talking about, Bob? :angel:

Top Bottom