My 1st Try at Photographing this addiction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johnkofi

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkofi

tn_Picture%20013.jpg

This is my first try at taking pictures of my newbie pens, my camera is only a Kodak 4mp, I hope to use the 7mp camera we got my daughter for Christmas in the future.
It is a Navigator Dressed in Ebony. Please feel free to advise me in everything.
This is also the pen that I am sending to clyhayer in the pen swap.

Thanks -

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnkofi

Originally posted by rlharding
<br />Is it leather?

Sorry I didn't say what it was.... I fixed it now.

No.... it only looks like leather because of the terrible finish, it looked a lot better before I took a picture of it.

Thanks -

johncrane

John your picture is very good which is showing up the sanding lines which most of us
have done, don't worry too much its a easy fix and like Mark said you will get better through this Forum [:D]

txbatons

Originally posted by Mather323
<br />It is a nice layout for your picture, I like the tan background with the dark wood.

I agree with the layout and the angle. But did you use a tan background or is it white? If it's white you'll need to find the setting to adjust the white balance. You might also check the size of the image. When I open it the pic is enormous, requiring one to scroll up/down/sideways to see the whole pen.

Just my $.02 of course. I like the ebony.

louisbry

Nice looking pen. The fit and kit selection are right on. Work on that finish and it will be right in there with the best of them. [:D][:D]

PS: Finishing takes me more time than any other step of penmaking.

drayman

john, the photo is ok, infact its a lot better than mine[:(] but concentrate on the finish for a great looking pen to a fantastic looking pen. well done.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom