music pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from laurie sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a scrimshaw i've been working on. i plan to change the center band to a gold one. axis antler and a CA finish.

DSC01165.jpg

laurie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Just go for it, Laurie!!! Perfection may be a long time coming and you will certainly be your own worst critic. If you are not happy with your first effort, you can always do another one. I'm sure there would be plenty of folks who would be happy to have the one you weren't quite satisfied with. And I bet it will turn out a lot better than you are thinking right now!!

Think I said this once before; but it bears repeating. It seems a shame to under utilize your artistic talents on an inexpensive pen kit.....sort of like putting a $10,000 custom paint job on a 5 year old Kia. Think about doing a Jr. Statesman or an Imperial with the Rhodium and Black Titanium plating.....that would be a knockout combination!! [;)]

GaryMGg

Lovely pen, just lovely albeit I'm with Randy on this one: your pens are too nice to be on an inexpensive kit -- mostly because the plating isn't likely to hold up.
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom