Multi color pour system

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericofpendom

Hi Folks, I have found a company that is willing to sell me a relatively small quantity (140) of new empty 400cc mastic tubes complete with bungs and nozzles. They will be great for my 3 and 4 color pour systems but I feel that 140 is a little excessive. They work out at £0.70 each including VAT. I wondered if any of you in the UK would be interested in doing a group buy. You guy's in the USA are welcome to join in but I would think that the carriage charge to the US might be prohibitive.

If anyone is interested then please let me know.

Eric...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

trapper

Eric
I am interested in this dependant on cost....... been overspending on machinery ......
I'd only take 5 or 6 mainly I use brass copper alluminium and trying bronze. but id rather do my own acrylics etc than buy blanks Private message me with some details and i'll let you know if i'm able to join up
Steve

ugrad

Have a look at Erics system, it's mad, it's bad, it's perfect.

<http://www.penturners.org/forum/f43/4-colour-pour-system-pic-heavy-101779>

regards
Peter

ericofpendom

Hi Bellringer75 and Trapper, the details of the tubes are at the top of this thread. I never did buy any because not enough people were interested at the time and I couldn't make use of 140 tubes myself.

Hi Peter, thanks for the advert! how's it going with you?
I have been doing very little in the way of casting lately, mainly due to the temperature but also work has been getting in the way.

Eric...

ugrad

Hi Bellringer75 and Trapper, the details of the tubes are at the top of this thread. I never did buy any because not enough people were interested at the time and I couldn't make use of 140 tubes myself.

Hi Peter, thanks for the advert! how's it going with you?
I have been doing very little in the way of casting lately, mainly due to the temperature but also work has been getting in the way.
Eric...

I have only been turning pens and been thinking of modifying as a prelude to trying kitless, although that is a long way off at the moment.

Like you I haven't been casting because of the temps. I got everything for the multi-pour system that I spoke to you about, but haven't got round to trying it, because of the weather.

Regards
Peter

Hi,Do you know that you can push the plastic bung out of a used silicone tube and you can get them from any window replacement company just a thought .

ugrad

Hi,Do you know that you can push the plastic bung out of a used silicone tube and you can get them from any window replacement company just a thought .

Yes that is possible, I found some in my garage that had gone off and managed to get the contents out. You could even buy them from Poundland and just empty the contents into the bin. Eric's idea of virgin tubes is more appealing after trying the other two ideas.

Regards
Peter

Top Bottom