Mugs are shipping!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Or this. Can you tell how tired I am today?

Attachments

• SPECIAL jumbo_coffee_mug_1.jpg
    SPECIAL jumbo_coffee_mug_1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 189

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Another Dozen out tomorrow.

Working on addressing the international packages. I use first class parcel for those, and you can't buy that on-line (at least via the USPS web site...) so I have to address them, fill out the simplified customs form, and take them to the post office.

PTsideshow

Got my two, just now everything arrived in great condition! One of the cats is enjoying the bubble wrap. So it is a two fur, mugs and cat toys.
Thank you Jeff
:clown:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Glen, bubble wrap should not be wasted on cats!!!:mad:

Give it to the kids or missus as a gift. They love it, trust me!:wink:

RSidetrack

Got my mugs! Thanks! They arrived safe - though it took me checking outside every 15 minutes the past two days to make sure I got to them since my mail lady always leaves packages on my newspaper box which is very unstable. Go figure she did it with the mugs :rolleyes: But I promptly went out and saved them from any kind of horrible end with a wind gust!

They are awesome!

PTsideshow

Glen, bubble wrap should not be wasted on cats!!!:mad:

Give it to the kids or missus as a gift. They love it, trust me!:wink:

Kids are pushing mid 30's and get enough of their own, wife is well pushing above that and non longer finds it fun to much like work she says, as she update her facebook page :rolleyes:
:clown:

airrat

I got my mug a few days ago, it had been used many times. Then my kids took it for hot cocoa. I would post a picture but I have been too busy with a special project.

76winger

Mine arrived today as well. Thanks Jeff for the work you put into bringing these to the group every year!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm happy to report that ALL mugs ordered as of this moment are shipped!

There are a few mugs remaining. I restored the buy links in the mug thread for the natural and navy blue mugs as I found a few more of each.

Dan Hintz

ROFL... I am officially a moron :tongue:

I really really really wanted a red cup, but they were already sold out by the time I got here... so I settled on a natural color. I ordered, received, and used... but I found it odd that my new mug didn't have a handle. It burns my hands with hot liquids in it. This can't be how people use it!

And then I just looked. It seems I must have ordered the desk CUP, not the MUG :wink: I've been drinking out of a pen cup for the last week. Oh well...

Last edited:

louie68

Jeff got my 2 days ago sorry it took this long to get back blue mug is nice, but maybe next year I like the red one.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
ROFL... I am officially a moron :tongue:

I really really really wanted a red cup, but they were already sold out by the time I got here... so I settled on a natural color. I ordered, received, and used... but I found it odd that my new mug didn't have a handle. It burns my hands with hot liquids in it. This can't be how people use it!

And then I just looked. It seems I must have ordered the desk CUP, not the MUG :wink: I've been drinking out of a pen cup for the last week. Oh well...

I'm the moron, Dan.

You ordered a natural MUG. You're the second person to whom I shipped a desk cup then the mug was ordered. The is a one-man manual process here - mistakes happen!

I'll send you a natural MUG tomorrow.

Dan Hintz

Thanks, Jeff... I didn't question anyone but me as I've been known to make such mistakes before (but I'm not saying how many times!). If you haven't shipped it yet and have them in stock, I wouldn't mind a black mug instead. That would replace my black "Aged 40 years -- Vintage Dude" cracked mug currently on my desk :p

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
I also got a natural cup instead of the mug but didn't want top say anything since my better half was happy with the pencil cup. She says I have too many mugs (3 or 4) already. I'm happy with this since she happy with it, thats how you stay married 56 years.

Don

Dan Hintz

I'm happy with this since she happy with it, thats how you stay married 56 years.
I've stayed married by a lot of smiling and nodding, as well as letting her laugh at me whenever she thinks I got it wrong... basically, let her live in her own world whenever possible :bulgy-eyes:

I'm just going to assume Jeff doesn't want my used pen cup back now that it has Chai latte stains in it...

SAWDUST 101

Passed Away Jan 7, 2018
In Memoriam
Dan,

I've learned to be agreeable and a few "yes mams" along the way has helped to get to 56 years.

Don

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I also got a natural cup instead of the mug but didn't want top say anything since my better half was happy with the pencil cup. She says I have too many mugs (3 or 4) already. I'm happy with this since she happy with it, thats how you stay married 56 years.

Don

Sorry Don. I can send you a mug if you like. Let me know via PM.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Jeff... I didn't question anyone but me as I've been known to make such mistakes before (but I'm not saying how many times!). If you haven't shipped it yet and have them in stock, I wouldn't mind a black mug instead. That would replace my black "Aged 40 years -- Vintage Dude" cracked mug currently on my desk :p

I'll send you a black mug, Dan.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm turning off sales of Black mugs. There are just two left which am reserving for breakage/loss. I'll release them and all colors held back, at the end of the month.

Red are gone, sadly! I should have ordered more.

There are 3 Navy Blue left.

There are 4 Natural Left

About 12 desk cups left

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
MUGS ARE GONE!

I am saving a couple in case of breakage/loss of the one's I've shipped, so once they have all arrived, I'll make the last couple available.

I do have about a dozen of the desk cups left.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone US members who ordered last week and have not received their mug, LET ME KNOW!

A few more went out this morning, and the last few go out tomorrow.

Now get busy with those Creative Mug shots!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Ya Hoo!!! Mine was waiting for me whe I got home tonight!!
Double Mugged, capped and badged!!!
( I thought I asked for a black mug and natural cup, but I'm dead chuffed with both mugs ):biggrin:

Cap is cool and will be on my head in New England next month!!:wink:

PS; Jeff, once again, you packed them perfectly!! Thanks:biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 158

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Ya Hoo!!! Mine was waiting for me whe I got home tonight!!
Double Mugged, capped and badged!!!
( I thought I asked for a black mug and natural cup, but I'm dead chuffed with both mugs ):biggrin:

Cap is cool and will be on my head in New England next month!!:wink:

PS; Jeff, once again, you packed them perfectly!! Thanks:biggrin:

I am amazed they made it that quickly! Glad they arrived in good shape.

I read your post and I thought, NO! Not another mug screwup!

However, I checked your order, and fortunately for my sanity, you did order a natural mug and a black mug. That would have been the 4th error this year, exceeding all prior years combined!

Steve Busey

MUGS ARE GONE!

Boy, I know how to cut things close - I had to wait until Feb 11 for my Visa billing cycle to roll over - got in just under the wire!

And it arrived today! I should probably open it and check for any damage, but I'm already risking life and limb checking the IAP on Valentines Day!! :eek:

Top Bottom