also 7 Piece Multi Spur Drive Center Set
Item #LCENTSET

also Live Tailstock Center w/ 60 deg. point - #1MT
Item #LCENTLT1

Willing to trade....let me know what you need... tools, blanks, etc

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Probably the cheapest place to get all 3 of those items with the least amount of hassle is to just order it all from PSI. :)

I recently dropped my #1MT mandrel and bent it pretty badly ... I just went ahead and ordered another, it's only around 30 dollars.

I'm getting the Grabber, while I'm at it ... another 25 dollars. Shipping is free cuz a customer ordered a pen and will cover the shipping charges (and I used a 5 dollar discount coupon code from PSI) ... REV715

Robert Taylor

Any time that I need Penn State items I check with WoodTurningz.com first. Always get faster service and usually lower prices. If you don't see the item on their site just call and ask.

NCwoodworker1

MT1 Pen mandrel and mandrel saver & other stuff

Skie_M,

Yeah, I know it would be easier to just go to PSI and buy them, but I figure most of you guys are like me and have a bunch of stuff in your shop that you've bought at some point and ended up not using anymore for various reasons. So I thought I'd give somebody a chance to get these items out of their way, make a few dollars, or trade for something they do need or want. I know I have a ton of things in my shop I'd like to trade for other things. If no one has responded in a couple days I'll just buy them somewhere....probably WoodTurningz.com based on Bob's suggestion.

Thanks to you and Bob for your suggestions.

Erik831

Skie_M, Yeah, I know it would be easier to just go to PSI and buy them, but I figure most of you guys are like me and have a bunch of stuff in your shop that you've bought at some point and ended up not using anymore for various reasons. So I thought I'd give somebody a chance to get these items out of their way, make a few dollars, or trade for something they do need or want. I know I have a ton of things in my shop I'd like to trade for other things. If no one has responded in a couple days I'll just buy them somewhere....probably WoodTurningz.com based on Bob's suggestion. Thanks to you and Bob for your suggestions.

I have the mandrel, I accidentally bought it when I first started turning . Send me some burls and it's yours

Erik831

Here's a picture

Attachments

• image-4043756108.jpg
    image-4043756108.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 141
Top Bottom