Mr.Smith sent me some goods!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

These are my first two "Le Roi Elegants", both have a bit of segmentation. I stuggled w/the segmentations but with the advice from IAP member Hank Lee I perserveered and was successful. Thanks Hank, your help is appreciated. Also thanks to this GREAT site as it is just overflowing with great tid bits garnered by the many members who lend a hand and freely share their knowledge. Thanks all and be well......Jan
LeRoiElegants_zpscfe93b22.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

Great looking pens. I to have just completed my first pen with an aluminum accent band. Already started another. What did you use for your bands?

Janster

Great looking pens. I to have just completed my first pen with an aluminum accent band. Already started another. What did you use for your bands?
I used brass washers and brass shim stock...Be well................. Jan

BradG

They are nice pens, but might i suggest a couple of table lamps near the photography area, and losing the marble base? a solid piece of fabric hanging down and draped over the ground would give you much better pictures :)

Hope you dont mind, but i tweaked your image a little. its pretty rough, but should give you an idea

attachment.php

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 210

Janster

They are nice pens, but might i suggest a couple of table lamps near the photography area, and losing the marble base? a solid piece of fabric hanging down and draped over the ground would give you much better pictures :)

Hope you dont mind, but i tweaked your image a little. its pretty rough, but should give you an idea

attachment.php
I do not mind at all. I have a tripod that I can't find around here somewhere? I am making a photo tent and I have the material, just not the time as I am retirered, LOL. I used a small digital hand held Sony Cybershot camera, thus poor quality photo. The redo by you sure does enlighten the pic! Any good advice is always welcomed. Thanks....Jan

Last edited:
Top Bottom