mr. fiberglass

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hughbie

a few months ago i purchased a gallon of poly resin from him.
during our local chapter meeting today, i was told that he's no longer with us? is this true?

then, if not this place, where might one pick up a gallon of resin at a decent price

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

during our local chapter meeting today, i was told that he's no longer with us? is this true?

then, if not this place, where might one pick up a gallon of resin at a decent price

Yes, he passed away some months ago and the business is shut down permanently. I've heard these are some good people.

http://www.uscomposites.com/

tim self

Unfortunately it is true. Gone about a month ago. As to where to get more, must wait for a more informed person than I.

OKLAHOMAN

You might try Composite One in Kansas City, I get mine 5 gal at a time from them in Ft. Worth and drive down to p/u when I vist my sons, you might have to pick it up in KC.

they have a jaw dropping variaty....just which one or few are actually ok for pen making? I have heard silmer is good but they have lots of different PR too.

Top Bottom