Motorcycle Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from arkie

arkie

The lower barrel is a blank I made from a "Long live the pursuit" beer cap from a joint celebration of the 111th anniversary of Miller Brewing and Harley Davidson. Other than appreciating their products, I am not affiliated with either company in any way.

Attachments

• DSCN2353.jpg
    DSCN2353.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCN2355.jpg
    DSCN2355.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 300
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I really like this kit! Have made a few myself. Love the blank! I grew up less than an hour away from Milwaukee and got to tour the Miller Brewery a few times. My dad and I go to the Harley museum every year for father's day.

How did you get the bottlecap flattened? I've been looking for techniques on that.

I really like this kit! Have made a few myself. Love the blank! I grew up less than an hour away from Milwaukee and got to tour the Miller Brewery a few times. My dad and I go to the Harley museum every year for father's day.

How did you get the bottlecap flattened? I've been looking for techniques on that.

I lived in south Milwaukee for 10 years, until my retirement and return to Arkansas last fall.

I cut off the crimp and remove the liner, flatten what is left in an arbor press, and form to the tube.

Back
Top Bottom