More Woodturning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

As many of you know, More Woodturning is a woodturning newsletter published by Fred Holder. I have been writing a monthly penturning column for him for over a year now. I have always enjoyed this publication myself, and have often recommended it to others.

As of the June issue that is just now going out, Fred has changed it from a "newspaper" format to a "magazine" format. The change is an amazing improvement! I think it poises More Woodturning to become more than just a small special interest newsletter!

One of the other improvements recently is the option to receive your subscription by E-Mail in PDF format. This is a great option, because you can save it in an archive on your computer, and in the PDF version the pictures are in color!

If you're not already getting More Woodturning, I encourage you to pick up a copy. Here's the link:

http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/woodturn.htm

If you're going to Provo, Fred is usually there and often has some spare copies with him.

I'm just mentioning this because I think it is a nice improvement in an already fine publication!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom