more snakes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_virgil

While the cooler weather had the snakes moving here in Texas, I placed a tray of resin out and here is what I caught:D:D

Enjoy....How about an article on how I do these castings? I took pictures as I did these...should I add text and send it to Jeff?

Do a good turn daily!
Don

2006724194734_snake%20cast%2072406.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Bill,
No snake roundups for me! Plus, the diamondbacks here in Texas have patterns so large that when the pieces of skin are cut for the tubes, the pattern is lost. These skins are from Montana Prairie Rattlers. I will find the link and post it in this thread. Thanks for the interest. BTW, I grew up in Itasca, just dowm I35 from you. We had lots of rattlesnakes down there. Next time I come through (my dad still lives in Itasca) we may have to get a cup of coffee and talk pens...or maybe even make one.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by guts
<br />Don,for sure you should,where do get your skins?thought maybe at the roundups in weatherford or sweetwater.

OKLAHOMAN

Please sent them to Jeff, I finally got my paint pot and have skins and PR and after my first try was flop I sure would appreciate some schooling from the "teacher"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom