More Scrollsaw Work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Seer

Seer

Both of these I made of some monkeypod I had picked up at a local wood store out of the bargain bin. I found out with this I could use some improvement on my scrolling but if it was perfect it would not be handmade. This is the second one I did. Original went to LOML who in turned when she saw it said it has to go to her youngest daughter and told me the reason why. When her older sister saw it loml said do another and it will be a birthday gift.

Attachments

• You Are My Sunshine.jpg
    You Are My Sunshine.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

I got the design from Creative Woodcrafts. I am going to start making my own now that I have the 2 programs I wanted to do it.
Thanks for the comments

jttheclockman

I always love to see some scrollsawn stuff and you did just fine. The sky is the limit when scrolling. There are so many ideas you can do and there are so many ready made patterns out there too. It is just as relaxing as making pens on a lathe. Thanks for showing.

JohnU

Nice work Seer! I started my woodworking hoby with a scroll saw 20 years ago and keep telling myself to work it back into my projects.

Seer

I enjoy the scroll saw, I get to sit down and just go. Been using it fo about 4 months of total time if that much off and on for the past 2 years. Going to get back to trying to use it on several projects I have coming.

Top Bottom