More of my Beginner pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Scissortail Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

They look nice from what I can see. I'm sorry I can't offer any meaningful criticism due to the rather blurry pictures. Keep up the practice.

Regards,
Michael

They look nice from what I can see. I'm sorry I can't offer any meaningful criticism due to the rather blurry pictures. Keep up the practice.

Regards,
Michael

Thanks Michael, The camera that I have is a quite old point and shoot camera, add to that, that I don't take many pictures as it is and well, my pictures do leave a lot to be desired. Hopefully I can remedy the camera part of that here shortly. The other part, I'm not so sure about...hehe

Skie_M

I'm gonna guess .... left to right ...

maple, osage orange, maple, padouk, honduran or burmese rosewood

It looks like your off to a great start. Keep trying new things, don't just make pens, be creative.

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I certainly hope to try new items. I'm still new to turning on a lathe and have tons and tons to learn. It's certainly fun to poke a fast spinning piece of wood with sharp pointy metal things. :biggrin:

I'm gonna guess .... left to right ...

maple, osage orange, maple, padouk, honduran or burmese rosewood

Thanks Greg,

I was almost 100 percent positive on the maple, but my wood ID skills are pretty non existent outside of normal carpentry woods and none of the blanks that I got from Woodcraft were marked. Not a big deal, as they're all going to get turned..

Top Bottom